26.12.06

Yummy Yummy @ Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant, Ipoh

I had this for breakfast after some 40 minutes of being lost in our way to this restaurant - Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant. Below are some pictures of what we had. It was a public holiday, it was a Sunday, it was already late to have dim sum comfortably on such a day. And so, it was a not-so-nice experience of having to wait for a vacant table for at least 20 minutes (because I had the luck of "waiting at the right table", thank god, I was not waiting for the next table, it took them more than 30 minutes, at least! ), having to squeeze into the crowd for some dim sum, having to queue for at least 15 minutes to get in the toilet. Oh god!

Overall, the taste is ok-ok, but the variety is a lot with some special dim sum which might not be available elsewhere (I think :P)! Worth a try anyway~ And I would certainly visit there again if I have got the chance.

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

Dim Sum

No comments: