23.9.06

Yummy Yummy @ Inderawasih Restaurant

When I was home for a short Merdeka holidays, I went for brunch with my family at this restaurant which is very near my house. The food there are quite nice.

Char Keow Teow.
The taste of this dish is average, it's not the best that I have eaten before.
Char Keow Teow

Sui Keow Soup.
This is nice. The filllings of the Sui Keow are some mixture of prawn meat and vegetables.
Sui Keow Soup

Herbal Mee Suah with Duck Drumstick.
Perhaps with some stronger herbal taste, it would be better. Overall, it's ok (in terms that I would like to taste it again the next time I come here).
Herbal Mee Suah with Duck Drumstick

Keow Teow Soup.
Well, the "rule" that it's only prepared when you ordered (including the soup) rules. The soup is nice, but maybe that's the effect of Arjinomoto!!! Haha... Recommended!
Keow Teow Soup

No comments: