9.12.05

Yummy Yummy @ Kim Gary

Kim Gary, MidValley

Kim Gary, MidValley
The inner view of Kim Gary, MidValley.

Borsch Soup(Top) and Cream Soup(Bottom)
Borsch Soup(Top) and Cream Soup(Bottom)
I love the borsch soup, it's appetizing, with its sweet-and-sour taste.

Fruit Milk(Left) and Honey Lemonade Juice(Right)
Fruit Milk(Left) and Honey Lemonade Juice(Right)
The honey lemonade juice tasted better to me than the fruity milk. It has a sweet and sour mixture of tastes which clearly moisture your throat. :D

Condensed Milk and Butter Thick Toast
Condensed Milk with Butter on Bread
A must-have if you ever visit Kim Gary. The condensed milk tasted no very sweet when it's together with the layers of butter. Nice and tasty~~

Cheese-baked Rice with Chicken Fillet
Cheesy Steamed Rice with Chicken Fillet
I love this one~ My top-rated dish of Kim Gary, besides the spaghetti below... :P

Hong-Kong-style Fried Spaghetti with Chicken Fillet
Fish Fillet with Spagetti
Nice nice~~ I love this one.

Shredded Chicken Curry Baked with Swiss Cheese
Spicy Cheesy Curry Chicken
I still prefer the cheese-baked rice, but my sister said this tasted better.

Hot and spicy nooldes with minced pork and vegetable wanton, prepared in "typhoon shelter"-style
Bi Feng Tang Mee
Well, honestly saying, I don't think this dish tasted good. It was like tasteless to me. Sorry, dude~

Fried Vegetable Wanton
Fried Dumpling
Fried Vegetable wanton coming together with the hot and spicy noodle, tasted good, to me at least. I guess maybe because I have a preference over fried crispy dishes...LOL

No comments: