19.10.05

Yummy Yummy @ Asia Cafe

There were nine of us. We went to Asia Cafe at SS15 to have our dinners. Asia Cafe is similar to a Food Court with around 70 or more stalls. It is exactly opposite the Inti College. The environment is not bad with a big screen at the inner side of the cafe, which MTVs are always showed, or perhaps some football matches during its season. That was my second visit to Asia Cafe. Though I have been there before, I was still excited on the number of stalls there.

Asia Cafe @ SS15
Asia Cafe located at SS15

Hokkien Mee (Prawn Mee)
The Hokkien Mee or the Prawn Mee and it tasted quite ok.

Korean Food
The Korean Food.

"Da Chang Jin" Food
I also ordered the Korean Food and it is the one recommended by the stall people as the "Da Chang Jin" food at RM 13.90(if my short-term memory still functioning properly), and according to him, we don't have to go over to Korea to experience the "Da Chang Jin" food. We could do it just there! As for the taste, I would say so-so only?!! :p LOL...

Barbequed Squid
The Barbequed Squid.

Chicken Chop
The Chicken Chop at around RM 7.90.

Spagetti
The Creamy Sauced Spagetti with Sausage at RM 7.90.

Pancake
The Pancake.

Bread
Looks like a kind of fried bread to me.

Bread with Cheese Inside
I think this is the bread with cheese inside.

"Man Tou" With Crab in Tomato Sauce
Man Tou (a type of bread) with Crab in Tomato Sauce at RM 18 for the 2 crabs and RM 7.50 for the Man Tous.

"Chow Tofu"
The smelly fried tofu. :P

No comments: